Interested in joining us for a Sunday? Here are some things you'll need to know:
- There's no need to dress up. Casual clothes are the norm.
- We like to sing. Music plays a big part in our Sunday gatherings.
- We take time to pray for one another. If you need help, we'll pray for you.
- We receive an offering. You won't feel pressured to give.
- Kids are welcome here! Pastor Elle has a great program prepared for your kids and a team of volunteers who are ready to love on them, and will teach them about Jesus and how much He loves them.
- We celebrate Communion on the first Sunday of each month. All are welcome to share.
- The sermons (or messages, talks, or whatever you want to call them) are interesting, humourous and relevant to where you are. You can listen to them by clicking on the "Sermon Archive" tab under "Sundays at Evangel".
We are affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada